We are pleased to welcome you to Enigma Medspa, where we offer a modern and safe procedure of laser hair removal of the body and arms. Laser hair removal of arms, underarms and other parts of the body is based on the complete destruction of the hair follicle. Under the influence of the laser is the destruction of follicles, which contributes to the loss of old hair and stop the growth of new hair. Most hair follicles are dormant, only a small portion is in active growth. To achieve the maximum effect in hair removal, it is recommended to undergo from 6 to 8 sessions of laser hair removal. The most optimal interval between treatments is 4- 6 weeks. This time interval is associated with the changing phases of hair development and can vary depending on the treated area and individual characteristics of the body.
- Effective – reduces the amount and thickness of hair.
- Long-term results – lasts for a long time.
- Safety – modern equipment and experienced specialist.
- Comfort – does not cause pain or discomfort.
- Save time – you can get rid of the need for constant skin care.
Preparation for laser hair removal:
- 30 days before the procedure – do not visit the solarium and the beach.
- For 2 weeks before the procedure exclude any type of hair removal (sugaring, wax, pulling tweezers).
- On the day of the session refuse to use cosmetics (creams, antiseptics).
- 1 day before the procedure or on the same day, shave hair from the area to be epilated, using only a razor.