Yellow peeling (retinol peeling):
– Composition: the main component is retinoic acid, which is a form of vitamin A. It stimulates skin cell renewal, helps reduce wrinkles and improves skin elasticity.
– Seasonality and possibility of application: this peeling is recommended to be carried out in the fall or winter, as retinoic acid makes the skin more sensitive to sunlight. It is suitable for people with pigmentation, moderate wrinkles and skin imperfections.
– Recovery period after peeling: it usually takes up to 7-10 days for full recovery. Redness and flaking of the skin may occur during this period.
– Composition: the main component is tregacetylcyclogeranyl. It is a biostimulant that helps to stimulate the synthesis of collagen and elastin in the skin.
– Seasonality and possibility of application: this peeling can be used at any time of the year, including summer. It is recommended for those who need to improve the tone and texture of the skin, as well as to cope with age-related changes.
– Recovery period after peeling: usually no long recovery period is required. Minor redness may occur after the procedure, but it subsides quickly.
Overall comparison and choice:
Both peels have their benefits, and the choice depends on individual skin needs and characteristics. The yellow peel, due to retinoic acid, penetrates deeper into the skin and is effective in fighting wrinkles and pigmentation. However, it can be more aggressive to the skin and require a longer recovery period. PRX T33, on the other hand, is gentler and less likely to cause side effects, but may require multiple treatments to achieve the desired results.
As a result, for more severe wrinkles and pigmentation, it is recommended to opt for a yellow peel, in the fall or winter. If, however, the safety of the procedure and a quick recovery period are important, PRX T33 may be a good choice. In any case, it is necessary to consult with a cosmetologist before performing the peeling, in order to choose the best option and take into account the peculiarities of your skin.