Green peeling is a kind of alternative to microneedling.
The texture of the peeling causes a pleasant sensation reminiscent of a needle massage, thanks to a special herbal blend of ingredients. The fibers of the Mediterranean sea sponge (badyaga) penetrate the skin, creating small channels similar to microneedling and facilitating deeper penetration of the preparations.
The fibers remain in the skin, creating a prickly sensation, for up to 48 hours. As the fibers are produced, skin cells renew faster and produce more elastin and collagen.
The treatment is guaranteed safe for all skin types, including pregnant women who want a more intense effect.
- Natural ingredients that reduce melanin synthesis.
- Promote healthy cell renewal by strengthening collagen and elastin fibers.
- Toning effect for skin with loss of tone and firmness
- Utilizes plant stem cell technology
- Improves pigmentation
- Reduces acne marks.
- Reduces fine lines and improves skin elasticity.
- Significantly improves the penetration of active ingredients.
- Therapeutic and soothing effect
- Natural MASQ-tech resin – healing, brightening and anti-inflammatory agent that strengthens the skin’s immune function.
- Argan Stem Cells
- Sea Fennel Stem Cells
- Lilac Stem Cells
Contains botanical ingredients that inhibit melanin production and utilizes plant stem cell technology to tighten skin and reduce the appearance of scars, fine lines and wrinkles.
Naturally exfoliates the skin without the use of chemicals. How does it work?
The composition is applied to the skin with massage movements. Microparticles of the plant preparation gently exfoliate the upper layers of the skin. Additional active components of the herbal preparation will penetrate the skin and will be absorbed by the cutis within 48 hours. They will deliver valuable natural active ingredients – vitamins, plant hormones, enzymes and other beneficial substances – to the skin. The result will be softer, more radiant and moisturized skin and better absorption of skin care products. If you would like to learn more about this procedure, please contact our specialists for a consultation at Enigma Medspa.